Operations Manager responsible for producing quality pharmaceutical products within governmental guidelines. Oversee third party manufacturers and work cross functionally to ensure quality.
• Work in the operations group to ensure that all production builds are within governmental guidelines and best practices
• Work across functional groups to ensure throughput of manufacturing lots
• Produce quality pharmaceutical products for use in development, animal and human studies
• Oversee third party manufacturers
• 20 % Manufacture of pharmaceutical products for development, animal and human studies
• 20 % Maintain equipment, facilities and documentation utilized in the processing of pharmaceutical products
• 50 % Managing third party manufacturers
• 10 % Perform development activities to support pharmaceutical processing activities
• Knowledge: Compliance with governmental guidelines
• Skills: Able to develop and improve manufacturing and testing processes
• Abilities: to coordinate with vendors on facilities/equipment calibration and preventative maintenance, transportation and disposal of hazardous waste and sourcing of raw materials for production
• Traits: Good team worker with excellent communication skills
• 5 Years of Experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
• BS/BA required, engineering degree preferred.
• Knowledge of cGMPs