EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative ophthalmic products in indications with high unmet medical need to help improve the lives of patients with serious eye disorders.
EyePoint Company Values include:
- Success begins with our People – our employees are valued, relied upon and key to our company’s success
- Patient First – above all, we dedicate our skills, actions & resources to achieve quality outcomes for our patients
- Integrity– we are always honest, open, ethical and fair
- Results-Driven– we are decisive and act with a sense of urgency against clear and aggressive goals
- Innovation – we strive for continuous improvement through thoughtful risk-taking
- Team Focus– we work and communicate in a collaborative, respectful and inclusive fashion
PLEASE BE ADVISED AUDITING EXPERIENCING IS REQUIRED!
This person will report directly to the VP, Quality and will be responsible for the QA oversight of Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) producing commercial product on behalf of EyePoint. The scope of this role includes external drug and device CMO’s and analytical Contract Test Labs (CTLs) as well as gamma/e-beam sterilization facilities. This position is responsible for the management & control of North American suppliers in compliance with applicable standards of GMP and GLP. This role is responsible for ensuring consistency of approach to management of CMO’s and CTL’s, and for ensuring CMO’s/ CTL’s are in compliance with the regulatory requirements and the expectations of EyePoint.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.